Simplified Strength Templates is a 4-Part Series and E-Book That Lays Out An Easy-to-follow Program That Is Designed To Give You A Next-level Workout Plan
- Build sport-specific strength that will help you become functionally stronger in all aspects of combat.
- Use proven methods of strength training that translate directly to on-the-mat performance!
- Alex Sterner and Alex Bryce layout their complete 4-day workout routine that addresses each aspect of strength-building AND respects your time!
- Recover easier by having a stronger foundation including hip/shoulder mobility exercises that will keep you on the mat longer!
Use both the E-Book and 4-part instructional to revitalize your Fitness and benefit from your newfound strength!
Check The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Electrum Performance looks to give you an easy-to-follow routine that provides a comprehensive strength training regime that respects your time.
No need to aimlessly amble along on the treadmill. Alex Sterner & Alex Bryce cut through the nonsense of traditional fitness and jump right to the very best exercises that are designed to increase performance. Alex & Alex have an integral role in the Strength & Conditioning regimens of some of the best athletes in the world.
Simplified Strength Templates lays out a complete workout plan that leaves out the guesswork. On top of visual demonstrations that cover the critical concepts that will lead to your success, you can reference the E-Book to further understand the “why” aspect of each section. From Warm-Ups to Cooldowns and everything in between Alex & Alex have you covered!
Forget your traditional fitness routine and discover a more simplified approach that focuses on building sport-specific strength.
So, What's in this Series?
- Alex Sterner's Coach Introduction
- Alex Bryce's Coach Introduction
- Compound Movements
- Progressive Overload /Reps in Reserve
- Quad Pull To RDL Reach
- Sweeping Hamstring Stretch
- Lateral Lunge
- World's Greatest Stretch
- Bear Crawl
- Power Skip
- Rest Periods
- DIY Landmine
- Specificity vs Transfer
- Advanced Methods/Supersets
- DAY 1-HINGE:Dumbbell RDL
- HINGE:Barbell RDL
- HINGE:Snatch Grip RDL
- Vertical Press:1/2 Kneeling DB Single Arm Overhead Press
- Vertical Press:1/2 Kneeling LandMine Press
- Vertical Press: Tall Kneeling Enhanced Eccentric Landmine Press
- Horizontal Pull: DB Incline Chest Supported Row
- Horizontal Pull: DB Seal Row
- Horizontal Pull: Pendlay Row/li>
- Lunge: Dumbbell Split Squat
- Lunge: Dumbbell Walking Lunge
- Lunge: Dumbbell Deficit Reverse Lunge
- Anterior Chain: Hanging Hollow Body
- Anterior Chain: Hanging Knee Tuck
- Anterior Chain: Toes To Bar
- DAY 2 - Squat: Goblet Squat
- Squat: Barbell High Bar Box Squat
- Squat: Barbell High Bar Back Squat
- Horizontal Press: Dumbbell Floor Press
- Horizontal Press: Dumbbell Bench Press
- Horizontal Press: Barbell Bench Press
- Vertical Pull: Table Top Pull Up Hold
- Vertical Pull: Table Top Pull Up Negative
- Vertical Pull: Table Top Pull Up
- Single Leg Thrust: Foot+Shoulder Elevated Single Leg Hip Thrust
- Single Leg Thrust: DB Pause B Stance Hip Thrust
- Single Leg Thrust: DB Pause Single Leg Hip Thrust
- HiP Adduction: Copenhagen Plank (Knee)
- Hip adduction: Copenhagen Plank (Foot)
- Hip Adduction: Copenhagen Raise
- DAY 3 - Split Squat: Barbell Split Squat
- Split Squat: Zercher Split Squat
- Split Squat: Barbell B Stance Squat
- Bodyweight Press: Pushup
- Bodyweight: Decline Pushup
- Bodyweight Press: Handstand Pushup
- Horizontal Pull: Dumbbell Row
- Horizontal Pull: Dumbbell Pause Row
- Horizontal Pull: Dumbbell Tripod Row
- Single Leg Hinge: BW Single Leg RDL + Reach
- Single Leg Hinge: DB Braced Single Leg RDL
- Single Leg Hinge: Barbell Single Leg RDL
- Hip Abduction: side Lying Hip Abduction
- Hip Abduction: Extra Range Side Lying Hip Abduction
- Hip Abduction: Side Lying Hip Raise
- DAY 4 - Hinge: Conventional Block Pull
- Hinge: Conventional Deadlift
- Hinge: Sumo Deadlift
- Vertical Press: DB Seated Overhead Press
- Vertical Press: DB Standing Overhead Press
- Vertical Press: Military Press
- Bodyweight Row: Inverted Row (High)
- Bodyweight Row: Inverted Row (Low)
- Bodyweight Row: Feet Elevated Inverted Row
- Split Squat: BW Bulgarian Split Squat
- Split Squat: DB Bulgarian Split Squat
- Split Squat: DB Deficit Bulgarian Split Squat
- Anterior Chain: Lying Leg Raise
- Anterior Chain: Dragon Fly
- Anterior chain: Devil's W's