Develop Insane Strength In Only TWO Training Sessions a Week with Respected Strength Athlete and Coach John Gaglione!
- John Gaglione is an accomplished strength athlete and revered coach that specializes in helping everyone from the elite athlete to the average Joe cultivate serious strength
- Learn how to get maximal results in limited time with limited equipment in this effective NO FRILLS program dedicated to individuals with busy schedules
- Use a provided 12-week program guide to keep you on track and making gains
Make huge strength gains using Gaglione's experienced advice on the best “bang for your buck” exercises and workout blueprints!
Check The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
John Gaglione has been a competitive powerlifter for over a decade and as a coach he’s helped countless individuals from elite athletes to average joes reach their individual strength goals! This includes dozens of nationally ranked athletes! In Raw Strength, Gaglione is going to show you how you can cultivate big strength in limited time. Using what he feels are the 3 most important exercises for getting insanely strong, Gaglione will provide you with the proper warm-ups, exercises, reptitions, and sets to create the perfect minimalist strength building plan!
So, What’s In The Series?
From dynamic warm-ups to advice on key exercises to build strength, Gaglione will guide you every step of the way as you learn how to make the most of your time under the bar! He’ll walk you through each key exercise with safety and form in mind and offer variations that you can use to modify and tailor the workout experience to your own personal needs and goals!
If you thought it wasn't possible to get insanely strong in only 2-days a week, Gaglione wil shatter those reservations with this highly efficient one of a kind plan dedicated to the minimalist who still wants to make huge strength gains! Gaglione has come a long way in his personal journey, accomplishing amazing feats and he's here to share what he's’ learned along the way to help you as he has helped countless others reach their goals!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- INTRODUCTION AND PROGRAM OUTLINE
- WARM UP
- SQUAT TECHNIQUE
- BENCH TECHNIQUE
- CONVENTIONAL/SUMO DEADLIFT
- ASSISTANCE LIFTS
- PROGRAM DETAILS
- HOW TO TEST YOUR STRENGTH