Louie Simmons is one of the greatest powerlifters of all-time, and he was able to compete at an elite level for over 50 years!
- This 12-week program from powerlifting champion and legendary trainer Louie Simmons will help you break through to record lifts with better form and results
- Louie runs Westside Barbell, and his conjugate method is responsible for more world records than any other gym and coach
- Louie explains the entire conjugate system, including the precise methods his athletes use to get stronger, faster
- The conjugate system is based on the maximal effort method, the repeated effort method, and the dynamic method, each one broken down fully by Louie Simmons
- Understand the science that goes into each decision and workout as Louie takes you through exactly how to create power and what to do in the gym
- Even beginners can follow these simple instructions to start getting big improvements in their real strength
- Increase your bench press, deadlift, squat, and more with these core powerlifting tips and techniques
Learn The Secrets To Building More Power Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible With The Greatest Powerlifting Coach In History: Louie Simmons: A 12 Week Program For Massive Strength Building!
Check The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Use the strength building program responsible for more elite results than any other, as Louie Simmons of Westside Barbell show you the Westside Conjugate Method that will get you real results with his revolutionary 12-week program. Louie is one of the greatest powerlifters ever, competing at the elite level for over 50 years, and his gym is responsible for more world records than anywhere else.
With e-book included, you can follow this formula that focuses on some of Louie’s most successful and reliable methods for getting the most out of every workout. By understanding the biology and mechanics around strength and muscle, Louie has been able to use Westside Barbell as a lab to create the best results possible.
Now you can benefit from Louie’s decades of elite experience as he shows you how to break through plateaus in your bench press, squat, deadlift, and more, using the same modules his championship athletes do.
This series also breaks down Louie’s secrets behind resistance bands and chain training, the max repetition method, the max effort method, and more than can combine together for a complete system. This method is the gold standard in American power lifting and it can be yours on this blockbuster new series.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND
THE SUCCESS OF SOME OF HIS PUPILS
WHAT IS POWERLIFTING?
INTRODUCING THE CONJUGATE SYSTEM
BREAKING THE LAW OF ACCOMODATION
STRENGTH IS MEASURED IN TIME
RECAP OF THE PHILOSOPHY
RESISTANCE TRAINING WITH BANDS & POWERMETRICS
OPTIMIZING YOUR TRAININIG
THE MAX EFFORT METHOD
THE REPETITION METHOD
THE NATURAL CYCLE OF THE BODY
HOW DO YOU PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
HOW WOULD I DO MORE PUSH UPS OR PULL UPS?
THE ORIGIN OF THE CONJUGATE CLUB
THEORY BEHIND SQUATTING
THEORY BEHIND BENCH PRESS
THEORY BEHIND DEADLIFT
WARM UP PHILOSOPHY
HOW MUCH DOES AGE FACTOR IN?
GENERAL PHYSICAL PREPAREDNESS
THOUGHTS ON GEAR
A REVIEW OF THE DYNAMIC METHOD
REFLECTIONS ON MANAGING A DIET
HOW WOULD YOU DESIGN A FIGHTER'S PROGRAM?
STRENGTH. MUSCULAR ENDURANCE, AND CARDIO
POWERMETRICS SQUATTING TECHNIQUE
POWERMETRICS GOOD MORNING TECHNIQUE
CREATING FORCE IN SQUATS
BENCH PRESS TECHNIQUE